Hawthorne Berry Tincture
Ingredients: Alcohol, Wildcrafted Hawthorne Berries
General: 1 to 2 drops 3 to 6 times under your tongue a day
Acute: 1 full dropper 2 to 3 times under your tongue a day
Each 4 oz bottle contains up to a 120 day supply
Hawthorn Berry Vitamins and Nutrients:
- B-vitamins, including folic acid (antioxidant and important for metabolism)
- Vitamin C (immunity, skin, and cardiovascular health)
- Flavonoid rutin (an antioxidant that improves blood flow by helping to dilate blood vessels
- Phenols (anti-inflammatory and antiseptic)
- Procyanidins (antioxidant compounds)
- Catechins (a class of antioxidants)
- Saponins (help the body absorb nutrients)
DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.